In an effort to continually improve our business and service delivery to our customers, Phin's Catering Services has undergone several changes since we went online. Our new catering web presence is designed to facilitate buffet ordering for our customers.
Some new features include newsletters and awarding of reward points. We are also able to reward our customers discount codes for promotional events.
How to order online? Here are some simple steps to walk you through the process:
- Feel free to browse through the easy to navigate catering menu tab.
- After you have decided on your selection, please key in your desired number of persons to cater for at bottom of the menu page.
- On the next page "Add-ons to consider!", please select any add ons you might need.
- On the next page, please select the date and time of event and key in your coupon code if you have any.
- Click Checkout. You will be required to fill in your particulars and address of event at the next page.
- We strongly encourage you to register an account as we email catering promotions very regularly.
- Please add any requests or comments.
- Kindly read our terms and conditions and check the box next to it.
- Please double check your order, add-ons and final figure before you confirm your order.
- Congratulations! Your order has been sent for processing.
- Our Customer Service Representative will contact you shortly to confirm the details of your order.
- If we do not contact you within 48hrs, please call us at 1800-CATERER (1800-2283737).
Your order is complete! Should you change your mind on certain catered menu items or have any special requests, our system is robust enough to change your order at the backend, hassle free!
How To Order Online - Step-by-Step Instruction Video
Check out more videos at our YouTube Channel.
If you are still unsure of the steps, give us a call at 1800-CATERER (1800-2283737) or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.